Saturday, February 5, 2011

Bring it on!

The club run I was planning on going to, I skipped because I heard the conditions on the Monon Trail where we run were very poor. I really dread the treadmill, but I definitely don't want to risk injury with the goals I have this year.

So- I went to my training session first- lots of core, lots of kettlebells, pushups (real pushups!). Then I ran on the treadmill for 40 minutes. 5k next weekend- still trying to decide if I want to do the race or not.

Had some unexpected snow this morning- about 4 inches actually. So- when I got home from the gym with the kids, I put one down for a nap and the other down for rest/tv while I went out to shovel the back and front walk. I don't know exactly how many calories I burned today- but I know it had to have been a lot. I'm seriously considering getting a BodyBugg or something similar to calculate total caloric expenditure on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment