Friday, June 4, 2010

The weekend ahead

This week has really gone by quickly. I'm happy  to see the weekend here though!

Yesterday- I had a nice workout at the gym- 20 mins of elliptical intervals and then 10 min run on treadmill and 10 min on stairmaster. Nice way to shake it up a bit - and got a great sweat.

This morning, I woke up and ran for 20 on my treadmill at home and plan to do a 30 min run after I get off of work (before picking up my girls and letting all types of craziness ensue).
Saturday, the plan (weather permitting) is to do a 7k (4.5ish miles) at Eagle Creek Park here in Indy. Lots of nice hills and beautiful scenery. The temp will be perfect as long as I can fit it in between thunderstorms. I have no issue with running in rain- but lightning is another story. After the run, and probably a nice lunch with my running partner- I get to go pick up my new Sprint HTC EVO and I can't wait! The best part is that with the 8 MEXAPIXEL camera it has- I hope to take more "action shots" when I'm out on a run- or at least before/after.

Sunday- again, weather permitting- plan to run 3.5 miles at the Canal downtown. I love this run- fast, flat and not too crowded if you go early enough.

I'm looking forward to working hard and posting some great results. I've now been taking Singulair for a week and it has already noticeably helped my asthma. I didn't even have to use my inhaler (before or after) running on the treadmill yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment