Feel Good Friday is a weekly meme hosted by The Girl Next Door Grows Up (click the button above and go visit her!). She has been on a "blog-cation" this week and Eternal Lizdom offered to host her meme so she could sit back and relax.
Here's the prompt I chose:
◦Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things.
I'm sure I could think of more than 5- but here are some good things:
1. My 3.5 year old. This is such a precious age- the things they say and do- even when they are bad, are so funny sometimes. On our way to preschool yesterday, she said "Hey Mommy, guess what?" (with lots of enthusiasm in her voice) and I replied "What Ash?" - she said "I have decided I'm going to be good at school today. What do you say to that?". I say, good choice young girl! :)
2. Working out so hard you are sore! I haven't done this in awhile because I've been focused on running- but I mixed it up a bit this week and I've got muscles feeling the burn! I love that!
3. Date night!! I get to go see Inception tonight with the hubby and I can't wait!
4. Babies! My 8 month old is now saying Dada - as much as I prompt her to say "Mama" she looks at me and grins a wide, toothless grin and says DADADADADADADA.
5. My brother- I miss him so much. He lives in CA, us in IN - we're 4 years apart in age- but so close by nature. Even just his small texts or emails make me smile and I wish so much that my girls got to know their Uncle Vince better. Thankfully, he's moving back to PA this August - which means that we'll get to see him at least a little more often.
What makes YOU happy?!?