Saturday, July 24, 2010

Just keep swimming. . .

I am so excited to now belong to a gym that has a pool that I will use! It's only for lap swimming except for when they have water aerobics classes- so yay! The staff member at the gym that I talked to today said that the early morning (when I plan to go) is a dead time for that pool and I'd likely have it all to myself. BONUS!
Plus they open at 5am- so if I can get myself up that early I can get in a good 25-30 min run on the treadmill and then a 30 min swim before showering at the gym and heading to work. I can't do it every day because that would mean the husband has to wake/dress/take both kids on all those days- but a few times a week is perfectly doable.

I was so excited that I went out and bought new swim goggles and a swim cap today. I'm hoping I'll get a chance to break them in tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the swimming is going wonderfully for ya! Laps are up there on my top five favorite exercises list. So peaceful.

    ReplyDelete