Monday, November 29, 2010

It's getting colder, but I'm just warming up!

There have been some runs in my "career" that leave me wanting more - today was one of those days. I had a great pace going, legs felt fantastic and yet. . . tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock. Life is calling- and I had to cut it short.
Still a GREAT run for me today though -
That's the 2nd run in 2 weeks that is under 10.5mm pace. Feeling very strong. I really think I could have maintained this pace for at least another mile or 2- wish I would have had the time to!

I also wore my iFitness Neoprene Double Pouch running belt again- this time, I didn't detach my keyfob and car key from my massive key chain (I will post a pic of this soon) - I left ALL of my keys, keyfobs and keychains together and fit the entire mass in one side of the belt. I could have fit a few more small items in there - it was pretty bulky though and the weight of the keys was noticeable when I put it on originally. I'm actually very surprised to report that I never felt the keys after that. You would honestly assume that they would bounce with running...if they did, I didn't feel a thing. I'm not one to give a glowing review of everything, no matter what  - if I were to find fault with a product, I'd be quick to say so. . . .I just haven't found a flaw yet.

DO NOT FORGET that you can win one of these belts for FREE! Go read this original entry to read all of the ways you can be entered in this fun contest! You really should take a few minutes to get yourself entered- you'll save $20-30 and get a GREAT piece of gear as well if you win!


Also- if you can't wait to win it, or need one NOW or want to make a great gift for the active folks in your life- From now until December 31st- when you purchase any running belt from Running Belt by iFitness and use the code: RunLola - you will receive free shipping on your belt(s)!

1 comment:

  1. Good to know that belt has so much room!!

    Hmmm... I've been considering the whole Nike + thing and would love to hear more about it from you sometime.

    ReplyDelete