Monday, January 24, 2011

Day 17- and a question

Today was a run of the mill 30 minute easy run. Felt good. And for good measure, devil doggy showed up on my last quarter-lap to chase me. Good times. Day 17- 100 Day Challenge, complete.

So- on to the question...and maybe sort of a roll call. I have 18 "followers" on my blog- but I don't know who actually reads regularly other than certain folks who comment often (I'm lookin' at you CBeth and EternalLizdom! :) ) - I'd like to know a few things:

1- are you reading? if so- please comment and just say Hi so I know you're here
2- would there be something I could add/do/discuss that would engage some of you more?

I know that this blog is pretty much an exercise log for myself and sometimes I go a little deeper- but I'd like to know! I also don't expect for this to be a "business" for my blog or like a chat room either (and I'm NOT fishing for compliments or anything)- I just want to know if/when something I say or do resonates with you and even, what you disagree with and think I could do better. I'm open for that.

1 comment:

  1. You know I'm here! :) And write about whatever you want.... Just keep enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete