Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 8- in the year of the dog

This has been a week of firsts- first 7 days (make it 8 now) of in-a-row intentional activity and I used my YakTrax for the first time and then, today, I was chased by the meanest, most vicious dog (Click at your own visual risk).
I'll give you a moment to recover from the pure terror that dog surely put to you, like me.
***
Better now? ;-)

I've never really encountered an animal on a run- saw some deer in a far off field while in Utah for the Ragnar Relay last June- but nothing where I was being chased. Barked at....

Had my Nike+ data loaded correctly (seriously, Nike- can we get this right please?)- I would share the graph -because it was a great run- but I had to stop and stomp back towards the dog to try to make it retreat. Ugh.

Anyway- so 30 minute run, complete - good pace of 11:19 avg and 2.66 miles done. Nice way to end the work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment