Thursday, January 13, 2011

Week 1, COMPLETE!

Today, I completed 7 days in a row of 30 minutes of intentional activity. Not all of it was super intense- but most was at my typical intensity.

Today was a very nice core workout and then strength training focusing on my chest and shoulders. Then I got on the spin bike for 20 minutes - where I do 5 minute cycles of 1 min easy/fast pedal, 2 minutes of increased tension and then 2 minutes standing pedal at the increased tension.

With a peak at the scale this week- I think I'm down about 2 lbs- but official weigh in is tomorrow morning- so we will see.

On another note- our 2011 team is officially registered for the June Madison to Chicago Ragnar Relay. Team Run DMC (Destination Madison to Chicago), reporting for duty!

Day 7 - #100DayChallenge - Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment